Selasa, 11 Disember 2012

My Audience

Dear Readers,

I am very much glad for your interest to read my blog, especially to those who are interested to come to my beautiful place, Cameron Highlands.

I did noticed that some of my viewers came from United States, Singapore, Denmark, Indonesia (just to list some of them) instead of only Malaysia even my writings are mostly in my mother's tongue, the Malay Language. Thank you very much indeed.

Thus, in anyway if I could help you with any information (since the translator here didn't work pretty well), kindly please let me know.I will try my level best to provide you the information apart of selling my own products (which will be fully launched maybe next year).

Drops any comments, suggestions or questions. I will be more than happy to respond (if I could).

For visitors to Cameron Highlands, next I will post regarding the eateries (my recommendations) at this place. Please check it out.

Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FELLAS.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan